View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 06:48 AM   #2
Zatris
A Treant

Server: Druzzil Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

couple versions i'd like to see is a right or left side player window with the width off 2 stats (Str, Sta at top, resists below stats). IF neccessary then 3 stats wide. Also a version without the leader xp bars. with and without Target and HOTT windows, i use a separate window (combined) but it doesnt have attack on indicator or flash, just the auto conn color.
+---------+
+name--+
+stats---+
+resists-+
+xp bars+ (+ rest)
+group--+
+???-----+ ( combat abilities window ?)
+ action--+ (window)
+----------+
and anything else that isnt covered, aside from buffs, effects, auras, and potion belt, maybe include a mini bandolier at the very bottom or hotbar mod for equiped clickies

I loved the across the top all in 1 window and even tried to learn to edit some of it but not having the time or patience to learn the code just rules me out, the idea you have for being able to do a simple edit to move the windows around in the overall window would interest me a lot even removing unwanted areas. Since i play both caster and melee i would benefit from various versions or instructions how to do that written withing the xml file. I know this is requesting a lot of work but i havent used any other UI since the all-in-one's

Zatz - The Combine(Drizle Ro)
Zatris is offline   Reply With Quote