View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 04:29 PM   #8
Lareieli
A Ghoul

Server: Cazic Thule
Default what I'd like

I'm new here, but what I would like is to have NO decoration whatsoever, just the bare minimum floating text buttons with no edge, floating mana, hp and exp bars, floating gems, etc. If things have to be in a box, can you make the box clear with no border, and make it and its contents fitted along the sides and bottom of the screen as tight as possible? Can exit and minimize buttons (x and -) float as well? I do like having all the usual inventory information available on the main screen, but I don't want extras like pretty pictures and textures and I really don't want things like my spell gems and icons to have a different appearance from what I'm used to cuz that makes it more confusing for me. I do like the specific text labels I've seen on some UI's here (like, "buffs" "right click" "inventory" "container" "experience" etc.) and the addition of the "F2, F3, F4, etc." and percentages on group member bars, as these all make my job easier to do. Thanks for all the great work yall do! P.S. I cant seem to find a beginners guide on XML, is there a favorite one linked around here somewhere?
Lareieli is offline   Reply With Quote