View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
Lazaru5
A Shissar Disciple

I'm by no means a seasoned coder (have intermediate working knowledge of HTML, so I know basic structure/tag usage/etc), but have taken a look anyway.

Just for the record, the only section of your code I really looked at was the part dealing with the bags (roughly around line numbers 4400 - 4700). Any line numbers referenced are from copy/pasting the supplied code into Notepadd++.

The biggest chunk of code that stood out for me was lines 4522 to 4558. Three things within this section jumped out at me.

• It just looks like it got stuck in the middle of the "<Pieces>IW_BagX_SlotXX</Pieces>" lines.

• Lines 4527 - 4553 look like they are out of place when looking at the lines surrounding them.

• Where are the rest of the "<Pieces>IW_InvXX</Pieces>" lines? You have "<Pieces>IW_Inv23</Pieces>" through "<Pieces>IW_Inv32</Pieces>" but nothing for 1-22 (not sure if this was done by design, but thought it was worth mentioning).

Not sure if they are merely 'structural' things or if they may actually be factoring in on the issue at hand.

Another thing I noticed (which may ultimately be the cause) is that all of your "<Pieces>IW_BagX_SlotXX</Pieces>" lines only go up to Slot20 - instead of Slot32.