View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #191
shadriel
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default better editor? *pleads*

this is a double quote of an earlier posted reply by Perkoset BB on page 7 or 8 of this thread...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ambros
The gauge error is bombing because the GaugeDrawTemplate fill value is missing. If that is the case, it "shouldn't" work in EQ, but they may be letting some stuff by. Let me know.

Double checked all the files and all graphics are in the folder and the UI/window works fine in EQ.

Perk - End of Quote

On page 7 of this thread (i believe) at the very bottom of the page, Perkoset has posted a copy of the error he was recieving in the DoS window. the quote above is the only reply i have been able to find to this problem. its been 3 years since Perk had that problem and i am only just now using this program, I am having the exact same problem. I can find nothing else about it and I can't find any posts anywhere explaining what the problem is or how to fix it. I have checked the SIDL Fiddle website, www.barbre44.com and this error is not listed in his tutorial or his FAQ, also the earlier mentioned forums on his site, are apparently no longer there. I realise this guy abandoned the project some 2-3 years ago. I have not yet attempted SIDL WIDL, as I saw many posts claiming SIDL Fiddle was a better program and that SIDL WIDL does not work well. if anyone knows of another program available that works better than these or is still under construction PLEASE hook me up. if not, well i'd LOVE an answer to what this problem was. Perk apparently did figure it out, but what it was i can't tell =/ I am using java 1.4.2, the program is supposed to work with this version. have not yet tried uninstalling and using an older version, as suggested, for two reasons -

1-SIDL Fiddle is supposed to work with 1.4.2, according to the developers website anyway...

2 - I can't seem to find a way to uninstall Java 1.4.2... /sigh where's the uninstall button when you need it? /cry
shadriel is offline   Reply With Quote