Thread: Acui 1.0
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 02:40 PM   #33
Elezibeth
ACUI/EQ2UI Developer

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Talhallen
Hiya! First off the usual 'I LOVE THIS UI!' bit It's minimal yet still attractive and resists the urge to show every bit of information on the screen at once. Great great job!

However, I do have a few questions I want to add a different cursor than the default one, and notice that there is no EQUI_Animations file in the ACUI file. Any pointers? When I copy place a copy of the Animations xml in the ACUI folder and edit it, ACUI refuses to load.

Also, I can't seem to replace the spell book! This is minor, really, and I just wanted to swap it out for a more fantasy one, but dragging in and overwriting the files doesn't seem to work at all.

Any and all help would be appreciated Again, love the UI, keep up the great work!

Just...make the cursor a little bigger in the next release??

Hey there!

Thanks for your comments regarding ACUI, hopefully Enok (The coder) will be able to address your questions regarding the cursor replacement and spellbook replacement soon!

Regarding the next release, the new ACUI 2.1 cursor isn't going to actually be larger than the current one, however, it will be very different than the one you see now.

You can see a preview of it on the ACUI 2.0 beta image on the ACUI site at http://elezibeth.electric-cat.com/.

If there is anything else, please let me know!

Elezibeth Amnell • 29th Season
Journeyman Druidess of Tunare
Brewing Mistress • Skill 132
100% unRetired
--
Elorien Evenstar • 23rd Season
Exploring Ranger of Tunare
Simi-Retired
--
ACUI / EQ2UI Project Designer
Elezibeth is offline   Reply With Quote