Old 09-11-2007, 03:16 PM   #18
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default More Info

Ok need more info I need:
-a list of all mods you are using that are borked
-do you want all the bags on the dashboard inventory? or you going to use it with the old selector?

as for the buttons that is contained in the window pieces file..pull them from the old quartz if thats what yoou are wanting.

Hal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getti Lee
after fooling around with it last night for a bit (i think i'm learning xml! lol kidding) i did get the combat ability window from a older quartz to work. same story as the rest of the other ones that had the transparent background. i just removed the texture and tinted the window black and it will work for now. i had a hard time getting that to work, as almost all the combat windows for some reason were like 1.5x wider and 3x higher than they should have been for the longest time. i think it was from the quartz 2.0 or just quartz redux, but definately wasnt' from a leather release.

i've been using the inventory (even with missing bags its still great! lol) and since i've got the 16 quick clicks back its not too rough. i can wait for the fix whenever you have time

do you know what changed the button border/background so i can change that back? i don't care for the grey with solid framed borders. doesn't match imo.
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote