Thread: Tablets UI
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2003, 11:29 AM   #26
Foxeous
A Gray Wolf

First off, I just want to say that I am annoyingly picky when it comes to the UIs that I use. Takes me forever to settle down with one I like. Recently I've started up a new character, who is melee and a complete switch from my enchanter so I had to start hunting for a new UI - as my other one is completely geared towards an enchanter.

For a month now I have be unhappy with the UI I settled for and yesturday I stumbled upon yours. Brillant! It has everything I was looking for. Simple, everything is handy and it looks great.

However (ha ha) it lacks one thing that is a simple must for my UIs. I hate looking through my windows to the world of Everquest. Now that I am a melee, I dislike seeing the mob I am attacking through my chat window, or whatever window is at the bottom. The fade effect just isn't my thing. So I use UIs that alter the viewpoint so the windows aren't overlapping the EQ world window.

I am using the UI at 1024x768 bottom. I've been trying to alter it myself so that the EQ world screen ends where the UI windows begin but unfortunately it doesn't want to work for me

The part of me that is now a ranger will be your eternal fan if I could just get the adjusted settings for the viewpoint
Foxeous is offline   Reply With Quote