View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 12:25 AM   #5
nilepez
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrecaster
My ultimate goal is to have the player window reflect this image,

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...iew.php?id=7101

with the rest timer and icon located somewhere either near the top, or down in the bottom. Still new to .XML so learning as I go (thank goodness I have my wifes and my machines on a home network where I can work from one to make changes and in the other switch the custom ui as I make the changes. Visual learning is helping alot.) If I get this completed before someone else uses the same file as a starting platform I will have it posted.

Will keep you updated as I go.

Arylun Fyrecaster of Brell / Cazic

LOL....that's pretty similar to the one I was working on. The only difference I see is that the colors of some of the text and the tribute. I think mine is based on the solesk mod, but I could be wrong.

Regardless, I did get the gauge moved, but not the icon.

I guess is the easiest thing to do is move the group/player mod into the playerwindow.xml, though I've kinda gotten used to having the player window up.

Anyway, thanks to both of you for the info. At least I know it wasn't something i could change....though for the life of me, I don't know why they'd hard code where it could be, given how flexible everything else is.

Nilepez.
nilepez is offline   Reply With Quote