View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 05:48 PM   #44
Osimillarion
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egras
The standard group window will be back to default as soon as I make some tiny adjustments to the buff window and post. The 4th tab is a large version of the group window that some (including me) use for boxing. ALOT easier to see and click when your running 3 monitors.

I honestly have never used the buttons on a group window. I use Cntrl I and Cntrl D. I will look into a way to add them in and not disturb the layout this weekend.

Actions Window main tab...easy enough to use the invite from there to setup group if you need. Or you can use the group window and invite from there as it not used in Egras UI version. It only initial setup you really need the button and only if they in same zone; don't forget if you getting tells for invites and they are within targetable range can always do a /rt to target then r to reply to their tell and backspace to delete space after their nic then shift+home to get to beginning of chat line then shift+r.arrow and delete the "tell" and insert "invite" (yeah sounds long but takes about half a second once you get it down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egras
There is a white pixel on upper left of the crosshair icon to give my brain a spot to recall its location. Im old. Shoot me :P

Probably not as old as me heh. It made me all worried I had a dead pixel on my LCD. If need to remember location for moving it etc. can always change background color to black or something, move, then go back to transparent - you get the general idea I am sure. (how I finally deduced it was the window and not my monitor)

Egras when do we know when you have uploaded a newer version of files? Might have missed where you post a new version is up but am at a loss.

I a redoing a clean version tonight...recopy default folder / rename to Egras or some such 1 word name (no spaces) / unzip the egrasui_90_Removed.zip into that folder / unzip the egrasui_90_091706_1553.zip into that folder / unzip the EgrasUI_MM1_Option.zip into that folder / install my HUD compass (can't live without the old school green transparent HUD compass heh) and Target window with con shading and hott in one mini window
--Then make copy of my UI ini file and start redoing everything for Egras version.
Osimillarion is offline   Reply With Quote