View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 09:40 PM   #51
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsakin
When I was a Young man i used to play a Game called *******n 59. Ahh Qor..anyways In the Game they had an "email" Button that others in the game could write you with Updated info...Pker that killed Certain friends Etc.etc. I Have said since day one with playing EQ that It needs a Post Office. (1 Post Office Per City, one in POK) so that Player "A" would goto the Post office, compose the Letter to Player "B" Player B Loggs on and gets an /e "You Got Mail" and Player B would goto the Post office to retrieve Leters. player A could write or Send to guild members whats going on while they were not online. Drops "links" from Guild Raids and Future Guild Events. and Since a large majoprity of us arent on when others are...its a good way to Keep intouch. Keep the Lines of Communication Open. It would be so nice to See In EQ and i think A MUCH needed addition to enhance Game Play IMO. Please look into Making this SO.!

Great idea

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote