Old 10-24-2004, 07:52 AM   #1
Vixyn
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Vixyn Send a message via Yahoo to Vixyn
Default VixUI

Quote:
UI was created with 1024x768 resolutions in mind, and 800x600 as secondary, would probably be too small in larger resolutions.

The frame of the player window is the casting window. Its a really noticeable purple, so should be easy to see. While this UI was intended for my rogue, it has caster support - as you can see, mana and spellcast bars were included in the pieces.

There is an ini included in the zip - the player and combat windows are pretty hard to pick up and drag, so I did it for you. Keep in mind though that the UI is for 1024x768 res users. It points to a VixUI folder - so, unzip the files into a folder named that and you'll be gtg.

Edit:

Well, it got approved, heres the link, with 2 SS's instead of the one 2 posts down. One shows the pure melee, other shows the pure caster bits. Hybrids shoudln't have any issues with this, either.

Most of the pieces are named .vix so that I oculd find them easiest - if you want to plug in a new buffwindow, though, no worries - thats .xml as I didn't mod it.

If you're wanting to plug in a different spell cast bar, though, it's probably not going to work unless it has its own graphics with it, or strips the graphics, a la Lunix, as I moved and redrew the spellgem holders.