View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 04:18 AM   #6
Jaxian
A Gray Wolf

Question Some questions about the files.

Not being very fluent in UI design I want to make sure I am working with the correct file when I rename it. Also to post it as Kenny was saying I want to make sure I am posting the correct one. The file is EQUI_Animations.xml correct? Just want to be sure that's the one you are all talking about. The default and custom UI both use the exact same Animations file. Same size, same date of modification, 2/24/2003 6:07:29 AM. It is 186k, is that ok to post on the message board? Not sure if there is a file size limit. But like I said same file in both default and custom. I even copied the default version over the custom one again to make sure.

Same result. Weighty Polearm is invisible in my inventory or bank or trade window. Will try the TGA file rename next, do I have to rename all 26 Dragitem.tga files? and after making each change do I have to reload the skin to see the changes? I have done that after making the first change and it didn't do anything. Except make me put all my window back where they were and reset my display preferences..heh. Thanks for helping me out.
Jaxian is offline   Reply With Quote