View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Strange Glitch I am stumped with...

Not that I can test right now, because of the power outage in San Diego, but maybe someone has encountered this before.

I am working on a new CastSpellWindow. Something that is a horizontal autosizing with casting gauge - high priority window (thus my asking for help) because it is designed specifically for my RL wife.

I attached the file. Now, an explanation of the problem.

On multiple computers, multiple accounts, multiple characters (basically duplicating it across the board everywhere), this window will move to the bottom right hand part of the screen, mostly off screen, with just a smideon visible to drag it to where you want it. It is consistantly in the same spot in all testing. I have tried it with 8 and 12 spell slots visibile (all I have to play with) and same results.

I am stumped on what is causing it. I tried deleting the UI config file, even verified what it was creating.

[CastSpellWnd]
XPosWindowed=1643
YPosWindowed=3834
RestoreYPosWindowed=3830

If window is locked, etc. it keeps moving it. Not sure how to stabilize this, which I really want to do before I release it. I just can't find anything in the window to cause this behavior.

Is there something whacked with the resize?

"Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."
Turlo is offline   Reply With Quote