Thread: AYAUI - No Maps
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The layouts are for either full screen or windowed mode. Make sure you pick the correct one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilantz
Fixed! Thanks.

One totally unrelated to maps question:

I'm having an awful time trying to get the AYA UI to load without things scattered all over the screen.

I'm following the directions perfectly. I have downloaded the AYAUI and have in my ui files folder. I have downloaded the 1600x900 Full Screen addon/patch. I renamed the file to UI_MYCHARACTRNAME_MYSERVER (with my specifics) and put it in the main EverQuest folder.

That's all set up correctly, I've done it 50 times. Following the directions verbatim. In EQ, I'm in the game, in 1600x900 Fullscreen on my character, I go to the "Load Skin" option and select AYAUI, and evrerytime, things are just re-scattered all over the screen.

One thing I will add, is that I am using Win EQ2. I'm not sure why the window size would matter, and I know of people who use AYAUI who use Win EQ2 with it too (they referred me to it). But thought I'd mention it.

What am I doing wrong? I just for the life of me cannot figure this out. Thanks!

One thing I will add, is that I am using Win EQ2. I'm not sure why the window size would matter, and I know of people who use AYAUI who use Win EQ2 with it too (they referred me to it). But thought I'd mention it.

End product, everytime:

Danille Impholder
The Magician's Tower
Bristlebane ~ Sol Invictus
Keep Norrath Safe
Caretaker of AYA
danille is offline   Reply With Quote