Old 12-17-2004, 12:32 AM   #4
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel
Wink

I kinda grasp waht you are asking for.
You want to be able to say.. Change the Color of the Gauge without having to go in to the specific UI file of that window and changing the color coding, so that the Color of say Casting Gauge is Always PINK no mater what UI are you using (correct me if I am wrong)
Problem is this would cause a tremendous server wide lag with people using customs mods, because every time someone logged in or zoned in, the Server itself would have to do a search for the specific changes in not just the custom UI folder but also the defualt UI folder and this Custom Gauges Folder as well, which would cause more LAG and MORE Server slow run time..
But enough with that, simply put it is a great Idea that would be kool to have implemented, but it is not something I see Sony working on at all in the future. Just not enough people asking for Hey let me Change my Gauges Without Learning XML guys.. They hear too much about HEY I want more Content or Hey I want Kooler Loot, that is what they work on....
Sorry to say, but they always seem to quell the mass riot before they even think about the 1 or 2 guys in the back asking for something easy.
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote