View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 10:12 AM   #5
Etherian
A Fire Beetle

Server: terris-thule
Default HEHe great minds and all,

hmmmm group window-there are so much out ther already , the ones with the F2-etc next to the name with a HP%is nice, as far a graphics go thats pretty hard you almost have to go with a traditional squarish design unless you wanted to make a round shield design or just incorporate it into a pet window tab button so it dont take up extra room if you are not grouped

buffs --a 2 handed sword with the buff icons in the sword blade and words off to the side of it, or just a box with teh edges instead of being lines , bea sword graphic with the tip of one touching the hilt of thenext. or a castle square like thing ...really depends on how much of yoru screen you want taken up by it , personally i like the corner one that curves with the upper corner of the screen. that could bea angle laying in the corner kind of faded out and the buffs can go right on top.

spell book-scrolls are pretty cool and you can have the slots like the little shields with the buff icon on them, the handles of hte scroll rolls could be maces. but seems liek you got it covered

background for stat window ...anything as long as you can see the numbers clearly

on a side not , anotehr tab in pet window , with skills and spells for paladins would be great

If i knew anythign about xml i would help ya out , but i just ordered a book on it so its going to take mea bit to delve into it

I wish you good luck sir, and I hope i have been soem help I am sure it will be wonderfull

Wardyn- 18 paladin of the drunk off his but Brell the sloshed.

"The only thing needed for evil to suceed is for good to do nothing"
Etherian is offline   Reply With Quote