View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 03:44 PM   #61
Anevania
A Fire Beetle

Default RE:Gandanor

You are very right you do have to deliver the minimum that you advertise for a product to become a success. And yes I did Oversimplify a complex problem, but if you get too into details then you tend to usually lose someone. Even though you have done some very reputable work you speak in "layman's terms" . Like when asked about what you have accomplished.
"monitoring software for multi-Billion dollar dams" for example, I am sure there is quite a bit more to it than merely development, IE, testing, drafting, training reference material, etc... However, what I have said generally is true, EQ has had quite a few major problems since the release of PoP, other than supposed patches that are fixing the problem, and causing mostly downtime for people on limited playing times *shrug* I have yet to really see an improvement. And what you have said about "marketing FACT" your right a lot of people have left EQ. Those of us that remember the patch free days/months/years are happy to move on and pick up EQ2 hoping that the lack of service with EQ wont carry on to the next EQ.
Anevania is offline   Reply With Quote