View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #52
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

the rest state icon was gone, but i compared the two dss files and saw that the one in that media fire was missing the graphics so just copied the windowpieces06.dss from the redux download and its working fine now.

the item link window didn't have the border to them with the minimize and close buttons so i took the windowpieces05.dss from redux download and its working fine now.

after experimenting trying to get the spellcastbar.xml to work, i got a cast bar for melee's now, its just a old basic separate window. did you discontinue the one built into the melee only player window?

the combat ability window i couldn't get to work. it loaded the default ui when i tried to include that. so i went back to the ones that were working from my old ui. however the issue i have is when i play a hybrid with both discs and spells, it gives me issues there. shows the old default spell gem bar in the spot. either way i usually run two ui folders, one for pure melee and one for caster.

no rush on the request for swapping the invite/lfg/disband button to the left of the group window hehe. just think it might feel a little more like it used to.

thanks a ton!
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote