View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
ascension2020
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
easy fix for ya...open hotbutton xml and just make the size and locs for all of hotbutton 3 and 4 match those of hotbutton 1 and your good, the way i do it is copy all of hb1 and paste it over hotbar 3 and 4 but then ya have to make sure you go back and change them to hb3 and hb4 instead of 1

Thanks Halelen...

I actually tried that, but no matter what I did when I re-loaded the interface it would revert to the default UI.

I'm guessing that was user error on my part, and I'm assuming it's because I was copying and pasting the wrong info.

The problem is that there are several thousand lines in that xml file, and I wasn't sure what I needed to copy and paste. I am very familiar with HTML, but I've never worked with XML. I assumed it's the same concept as HTML: There's a start "tag" (I.e. <screen>) and an end "tag" (I.e. "</screen>). I tried to figure it out by going through each section, but I just couldn't get it right.

I'm at work right now, but I'll try playing around with it a little more when I take my break or get home.

Thanks again!
ascension2020 is offline   Reply With Quote