View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #66
Osimillarion
A Ghoul

Hotbar 1Bag Tabs -- when I have inventory slot 7 or 8 empty (i usually have a free slot open to put an item there to clicky that I usually use (Drog Drum in outdoor zones / Mod Rod / some others). When I have this situation and then click on the 5-8 bag tab my EQ client crashes to desktop. I have tried this in several zones now and serval differnt times (over past few days). If I have bags in those slots I can click on the tabs just fine, and no I am not trying to put anything into the bag slots on the 5-8 tab, I can't even get there! - click on tab and whamo EQ crashes.

Hotbar 2/3 - in the UI description it states about the top row of these 2 hotbars having the main inventory slots for bags 5/6 and being able to put items in the corresponding hotbutton just below to be able to click on easily. The bag slots are there liek should be; but could someone please explain how to do this as I can not get it to work. I.e. I can not hold left click on either the item in the hotbar window or the inventory bag itself to make it "float on cursor" to be able to out in the hotbar // if I put it in a main inventory slot and then click-hold and place in the hotbar I cna get it into the hotbar but when put the item back in corresponding bag the newly created hotbutton greys out and is unuseable - though if you put that item back in main inventory slot (any) the item will click just fine from the hotbutton.
Osimillarion is offline   Reply With Quote