View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #15
Eggborn
A Ghoul

Your action window is one of the best parts of my UI. The size is awesome and I use it for my epic clicky. I love the small potion belt as well. Do you have a small bandolier that looks like the default?

I play a shadowknight, so I really need it all.

I like the default look, but I use a rather large map atm (want it smaller) cause it has a color change option. I do encounters that sometimes having a map up, with fast targeting and running is vital. The current just doesn't work anymore.

The clickies in your action windows aren't the ones I really use (I click my belt, back, rings and ear, mostly ear) and most often have to switch out gear to do so) or from inventory.

I use a spell book with an animated dragon, but it would be nice to see over it if something is coming running back into camp. I have many buffs that last 15 to 60 mins, and clickies that last 10 mins, that I need to keep up.

I hate messy buff icons with a year of descriptions that I can't read running across my screen; yours are good, but I think I am using an even simpler version now.

I constantly use my bandolier and combat effects window. My bandolier takes up half of my screen. I need a smaller one that I wont struggle with. So far no luck.

Now I just need hot bars with more selections on them to match the nice size of your potion belt.

I can't really read your player's health bar very well, but I am getting older. I still use defaults.

I never use that EQ box.. bleck.

Love your stuff.
Eggborn is offline   Reply With Quote