Thread: Tablets UI 2.0
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 03:53 PM   #70
Askelon
A Ghoul

Server: Bristlebane
Default A Bit of trouble

I have been using the Blue Marble Tablets version for some time now...I run the game on 3 computers all using the same UI.... 3 days ago I logged in to find i lost (as in Had up and set in place) my Combat Abilities window (the nice one with 8 buttons and all) was GONE tried to recall it with Alt "c" nothing reloaded the Default window and Hit Alt "c" there it is, ok got that set in the place i wanted it reload the Tablets UI Gone...Hummmm... then found my Tradeskill boxes do not open under it either...and no spell casting bar either (the one that shows the progress of the spell being cast) all these work when i reload default UI...soooo thinking i had a corrupt file i deleted the Tablets UI folder and files and go here get the newest version reload and Same problems sooo on a whim i check the other 2 systems and they all have the same issues as well...now this is really wierd cause the night before that they all worked fine no problems (oh also the group window was about 2 times the size as the origanal) HELP !!!!! (i run the game is 1280 x 1024 mode and also i noticed your newest version (at least the one i DL'd only has 4 slots on the Combat Abilities window i like the 8 button one can we have that back?

Caerdic Stormrunner
Warrior Bristlebane server
Askelon is offline   Reply With Quote