View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 12:55 AM   #4
WhiteWolf
A Ghoul

Doing some more research, EQTYPE...the 30-39 are bag slots according to this post. Which is what this Hotbar interface piece is supposed to do.
Just wondering if the HB_InvSlot1 and such are supposed to be using EQTYPE -1, as that one doesn't show up in the list.
I noticed the EQTYPE for bags has changed, 22 is no longer first bag. Changed those, leaving InvType30 and such as it was. Errored on load with the same as before. Changed it to HB_InvSlot, and CtD again.
It has to be something with InvSlot30 or something below that line, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.
It wouldn't be the ScreenID, right?
Could I rename them to something simpler, like HB_Bag1?
Edit: And I presume the spacing in the XML doesn't matter.... like using 6 spaces instead of a tab, and having blank lines between sections.....
Edit 2: Hey now....I just noticed all the hotbuttons are coded with "<Button", but I see in the Default it's coded as "<HotButton" now. Changing that and loading..... Error.
Code:
[Sat Aug 12 23:12:29 2017] XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button1[0] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button2[1] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button3[2] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button4[3] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button5[4] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button6[5] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button7[6] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button8[7] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button9[8] referenced but NEVER declared! XML reference error! ScreenPiece[14]:HB_Button10[9] referenced but NEVER declared! [Sat Aug 12 23:12:29 2017] Error validating symbol table. [Sat Aug 12 23:12:29 2017] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

More study required, it seems.
WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote