Thread: Nemesis Redux
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #57
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Development Update:

I have been working on rebuilding the Graphics and some code cleanup.

So far I am about 50% complete with the first phase of the cleanup which includes:

Removing the Animations File Completely! This is Huge step to ensuring future compatibility. This is requiring a full graphics edit/rebuilt. In the process I am trying to consolidate all of the last 10 years of patches and ensure that only the minimum number of files are used. The Reason for this is not only for future-proofing the UI but also to improve performance.

Once this step is completely, I may release it as a "Stepping Update" but I would like to keep going for a code cleanup and release the UI with a Major Release Number Update.

*** Please if you use this UI and have ANY feedback or request, give them so I can include them in the Bug Tracker ***

Items that will be drastically changed soon:

Buff and Short Term Buff window will be re-written and Re-Dressed. May more closely resemble Savok's Vert with a more Nemesis Feel (The Staggered List). I have toyed with the idea for awhile and with the past increases in slots, something must be done... unless everyone wants to use their monitor in Portrait mode
fryguy503 is offline   Reply With Quote