View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 07:14 AM   #47
Aramil Dannodel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Combine
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Aramil Dannodel Send a message via MSN to Aramil Dannodel
Lightbulb Re: foofyspells (storyline mod)

Fenny...thank you for your great work, and meticulous upkeep of this Story Content mod. A *lot* of people I run into are either asking me, my friends, or just spouting in /ooc "What does <spell name here> do?". I try to tell everyone that doesn't already have it to make a point of coming here and downloading your spell list...it's an invaluable tool, and I honestly don't see how I could live without it.

My question/concern is as follows: I've been using the spell list for just under a year now, and although I've fallen in love with it, I really dislike the nex indexing system. Now, I know a lot of people posting said they weren't too keen on it at first, but enjoy it now that they've gotten used to it, but me, personally...no offense to your work, but I simply can't stand it.
I was wondering if there might be some possibility of you making a seperate version with the old indexing system, or give us some sort of instruction as to how to change it back to the old system while retaining the new/changed/added listings. If either of the two isn't too grand a hassle, I'd greatly appreciate any help on it possible.
Also, I noticed you were hoping to start including the new Omens of War spell listings with data pulled from the Test server. I honestly think this would be fantastic, since the newer OoW listings aren't fully described and detailed, at this point (not your fault, you're just picking up the information and cramming it together in a nice little, easy-to-use package for us).

Ameril Dan`nodel
Warder, 56th season
[ Lanys T`Vyl server ]
Aramil Dannodel is offline   Reply With Quote