View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 10:36 AM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default All moved...... Next step is....

Good Morning,

Well it looks like all the DNS entries have forwarded as they were suppose to, we tested the download section last night to see, and our CPU usage shot to 90.0 (normal is about 1.4 to 2.2). At 90.0 the Server software will reset itself, soo this is bad, but have no fear we have a solution.
Our solution: Dolby is installing a new download script. this one is a little different, and should allow us to expand our download section.

If all goes as planned (and we all know how that has been going for us) you should see the new download section online sometime today or early tomorrow..

Now for the downside: There is no way to link the current files to the new section.. soo if you uploaded files recently you will need to upload them again, I am very sorry, but this site has grown 10 fold and we are expanding to match.

There is an upside: You will see some new Sections, including "Featured Artist" where t.king's and remelio's work will be found easily. I will detail the changes more after we have installed and tested it a bit more.

Again, thank you for being patient. Both Dolby and I think you will be very happy with the outcome when all is said and done.

-Kudane
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote