View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 08:37 PM   #13
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The TGA files are not anything more than a gray bar. The colors are not defined by the TGA file. The colors are define by the XML code. If I completely understood how Enok did it I would help. But he explained it to me and it was a trick with the math and the way that XML code deals with the math.

For the most part he just took the actual size of the bars and multiply them by 1000 I think. more or less it wound up that the number I had in place were right they were just shifted left 3 places. I am not completely sure about that number by I seem to remember that number from when her helped me get my bars working. I played around with it and with different sizes to get the hang of it, that was 6 months ago. So I am trying to go back through all my code and figure out what I was doing at the time.

I am sorry I have been gone for a month now. Real life interrupted me for a little while. I will get back into my code this weekend and will hopefully be able to explain it by monday morning. I will update this message at that time to let you know how it is done to the best of my ability. It you want you can attach your group code here and I will add the code in to make your bars work and outline the section I change and how they were changed so that you can make up the hot to doc since I am not all that good at righting documents to explain things.