View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 09:32 PM   #19
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

dmcahill2567 just delet toon when ya 1st log in the ui isnt loaded when you 1st log into eq so delet button from default ui is their.Character select was made this way because i have know a few people to delet by acident their favorite toons by acident (either was super tired or super tipsy).kind make ya do little effort to delet a toon instead of acidently haveing your main deleted an have to wait weeks for soe customer service to undo the the acidental deletion .

Dracon_Battle il make an alt group window without the color changes some time next day or two .the merchant window buttons are spaced out so as to not acidently buy something you didnt want.the buy an sale can be stacked like default but done can not it would have to be in dif location.

as fare as the error that because of the short duration buff window . i havent updated it ti include the extra 6 slots soe has inclueded BECAUSE they havent posted a eq type for the labels for the buffs that would go their as of this post .im geting real tempted to make the extra slots an bar longer just to lost the error .

i like the labels because its handy if you do know the bar songs an dont see a song that you need for group playing you can ask for it ( i have a 51 bard an i use the labels for group stuff to make sure at a glance im playing right songs). if theirs no post by soe this week ill make a update over weekend for that window.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote