View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 03:43 PM   #46
Bikther
99% EVIL, 1% Cute Bunnies

Server: Innoruuk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Let's see all my gaming started with console RPG's begining with Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior.

Then in December 2001 my roommate brought home a game, Everquest, at first I was sceptical. The graphics were not that great and it seemed incredibly time consuming so I stuck with my PS2 and Final Fantasy X.

But fate had a different plan for me. My roommate went away for a few days and borrowed my PS2, now being the hard-core gamer I needed something to play. you can guess what I played.

I soon relaised my roots of gaming....content, fun, and replay value always beat out graphics in terms of importance.

I was hooked, it took about 1 hour of playing to become an addict.
A friend of mine said to me in regards to becoming hooked:
"You have been training for EQ your whole life...all those RPG's you played have been a warm up for this day...you were meant to play EQ."

My first character was Bikther a plucky wise-ass Dwarf Paladin who is still my main. I have tried a few alts but have not enjoyed them a whole lot. My current Nerco alt is fun though.

Eq runs in my viens, I am an addict, even with other games out there they don't last last long against the hold EQ has on me.
Bikther is offline   Reply With Quote