View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 04:31 PM   #8
Dastinar
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiane
Cool beans. I wasnt really happy with the "Grey con" version I quickly whipped up. I have the same problem so many others have complained about, I find that the grey and white look way too similar.

I thought about maybe making one of the rings in your targeting circle light green with the others grey to sorta remind you what the con was, and to differentiate it from the white circle even more.

Anyways, just a suggestion. Look forward to your update.

Updates are finished and I just need to do some testing in the next hour or so to make sure all is working well. So expect to see the update tonight. I also updated the static version (ERoC) and will update that as well.

As far as con colors go the grey I used is clearly different than the white con images but we will have to see how it looks in game. Since a lot of people don't like how the con colors are now I decided to make 3 color schemes. One uses the new EQ scheme and the other two are based off of the traditional color scheme. Hope you like at least one of them. I gotta see how they look in game before I upload the file.
Dastinar is offline   Reply With Quote