View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Egras (the Seri Fix)

Egras (The Seri Fix) is now located in the Minimalist section.

New full download available, all patches made are included, also works fully with LoN Beta.

Hello again all, Im starting a new post section for the Egras files Im working on and announcing a release of the one I will be keeping updated untill Egras returns.

Egras (the Seri Fix)

Please post problems and comments here.

I am now taking requests for edits to windows in this UI.
Please put your requests here in this forum. When requesting something, please say the peice you want modified, and give a clear discription of what you would like done. If there is a mod that someone else did, that shows what you want done, or a close example of what you would like done, please post the link to it. If the link just shows a close example, list what things you like about it, and the things you like about the Egras version of that mod, and what you would like done as a compromise of the two.

There is a new download of Egras (the Seri Fix) available. It has no more XML errors. Everything is working properly as far as I can tell.
~The Short duration buff window now has all its slots.
~The Buff window now has 24 slots.
~Inventory has the powersource graphic, and an autoinventory area. The coinage on the 4th tab no longer looks like pearl neckalaces.
~The fellowship window now uses buttons like the rest of the UI.
~The options window is now the Egras original, with the addition of the missing button.
~The guild management window now uses buttons like the rest of the UI.
~The EQmain button (clicky bar) now has the correct powersource graphic. The Ammo slot has returned! I have shifted the last 3 slots on the bottem row over one. The ammo slot is where it used to be, and the charm is still the last slot in the row.

If you have problems with either the short durations buff window or the main buff window please let me know, I can not fully test either window. I can get to 22 on the main and like 5 or 6 on the short. Everything should be working but if there is a problem please let me know.

The picture with the download does not fully reflect these changes, the inventory tab 4, the EQmain window, and the buff bar changes are not shown. When I get my main computer back I will post a new screen shot when I can take it with the resolution I normally would.

Request:
I would like to request people who have parts of Egras UI that he listed as options to post here, tell me what peice it is they have, and add the file, so I can compile them all together and add them as a patch/ addon for the file I have posted. If you look at the first page of THIS post you will see the names he had and which files I mean for you guys to post for me, I can't get access to those files since all the links seem to be broken right now but if you guys are willing to post what you have saved from downloading them I would appreciate it so I can offer the files for everyone to customize with.

If you have a problem. I need to you post your UIErros.txt file for me when you post asking for help.

If your trying to load a peice of this UI with another UI just a post saying "Im using this part of the mod with another UI and it wont work" Isnt going to give me enough to help you, I need a clear explanation of what part your trying to use, which UI your using it with, and I will need you to post your UIErrors.txt file.

Egras' windows are not stand alone mods. I may be able to make them that way when requested, or tell you what to do to make them that way, but without information I can't help.

If your having a problem loading the UI please view the FAQ, remember to NOT put any spaces in the folder name. If your still having problems please post your UIErrors.txt file and as clear a discription as you can of whats wrong. Again, a post of "UI wont load, Help" will get no help, as I have no information to help you with.

The spell cast window is from Delta X
The target ring is Razorvine's Labled Color Con's

Enjoy!
Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote