Thread: DZQuit Button
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Server: Bristlebane
Default DZQuit Button

I've finally got my Expedition window to where I want it. The trouble is that the DZQuit button is not entirely usable. I can mouse over the button from the middle to the left edge of the button, and the button does nothing. It doesn't turn blue, it doesn't pop up a tooltip, it's not clickable. From the middle to the right edge, the button works fine. Totally confused, here. Any ideas?

Code:
<Button item="DZ_Quit"> <ScreenID>DZ_Quit</ScreenID> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <LeftAnchorOffset>70</LeftAnchorOffset> <!-- 70 60 10 34 66 ttff --> <TopAnchorOffset>60</TopAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>10</RightAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>84</BottomAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorToTop>true</TopAnchorToTop> <BottomAnchorToTop>true</BottomAnchorToTop> <LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Location> <X>400</X> <Y>60</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>60</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <Text>Quit</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>A_BtnNormal</Normal> <Pressed>A_BtnPressed</Pressed> <Flyby>A_BtnFlyby</Flyby> <Disabled>A_BtnDisabled</Disabled> <PressedFlyby>A_BtnPressedFlyby</PressedFlyby> </ButtonDrawTemplate> </Button>
Tordail is offline   Reply With Quote