View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 02:56 AM   #12
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Oh wow, so much attention /bask

Thong: Yes, I do have plans but I'm lazy and busy with a new UI so it's going to take a while. In the meantime, Serianna created a bigger version for the Egras UI, I haven't tested it but if it works as a standalone mod you might want to try that:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5327

If that doesn't work, let me know so I can get working on a larger version, or possibly ask Halelen nicely

Btw Halelen, I'm changing the default colours in the map for my next release. I'm finding that dark background colour actually works for nearly every map, so I'm making that the default instead of the light colour. You might want to do that in yours, it's just a case of swopping the graphics over.

Vardian. So you just want hotbar 2 as the vertical one instead of hotbar 4? Is there any reason you can't just save the settings from hotbar 2 and apply them to hotbar 4, it should only takes seconds to transfer everything if you use the Save / Load feature. I might be misunderstanding, but I don't see anything that needs coding here?

Thanks for explaining about the bank windows, I didn't know about that at all (and I'd been wondering what BankWnd.xml did lol). I will have a go, but it's going to be some time before I get around to it I'm afraid. It's also going to be difficult to test as I have all the expansions so any changes I do make to the BankWnd file are going to be made blind.

Myx
myxiplx is offline   Reply With Quote