View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 09:45 AM   #41
Fyree
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default your absolutley right

yes mine don't have an Alpha listing, the reason mine was made is for the simple fact that for the most part, all i needed was a way to look up what spells i got when i dinged my spell level, having said that, i really don't worry to much about spell effect messages. As a druid if a mob nukes i root it and run out of range and dot the snot outta it till its dies (extended range is really nice). but enough of the rambling hehe, in all seriousness.

I do NOT Dislike foofys list in any way at all other than i think its a little to much info for me to dig through, but again like he said its not for everyone, and i was also unaware that he had added links for easier navigation, i will have to download and try this new version out, again like i said in the last post if it gets better i will use it 8) and it seems that he has made one of the most seeked after changes so it seems feasable to use again, thanks spoofy for the timly response.

As well as yours Weskat andBikther 8) (btw it still wasn't a Hate post he is doing a wonderful job on the updates and the mod)

Treebright.
E-Marr
Fyree is offline   Reply With Quote