View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:32 PM   #159
drylar
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xev
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok. Here's what I've done and what it's (not) doing. I installed the Java runtimes, then fiddle. I attempted to run it, and got a bunch of errors, checked the faq, then got the runtimes. (There are a few of us that DO check them!) I downloaded and installed the runtimes.

All seemed fine and dandy, I chose the correct folder, and it fired up. I went and chose a skin, nothing happened (other than the radio button showed I had selected it.) I tried 'load screen', nada. On the listbox, I tried selecting 'PlayerWindow' and the status line said 'parsing d:\everquest\uifiles/EQ_Animations.xml' then it slid off the status bar, and nothing happened. I see no change in anything, other than the file selected now says PlayerWindow.

None of the skins load anything, and I see the same parsing message whenever I attempt to load any file. It just never populates the element list.

Am I missing something? Or did I do something wrong.
...I just went and reinstalled it all over again... no change.
...I just tried 0.7.2 and 0.7.1 and they do the same thing, and it appears that it does something (too quick to read) before getting stuck at parsing the animations file.

Any ideas? It looks much more promising than SidlWidl, and would like to see something that is still active replace it. I'm not a fan of abandonware.

-Drylar, Vah Shir Shaman on Xev
drylar is offline   Reply With Quote