Thread: default_old UI
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 10:17 PM   #7
Metanis
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metanis
[Sun Oct 25 17:45:16 2015] XML reference error! WindowDrawTemplate[12]:WDT_Filigree[13] referenced but NEVER declared!

I thought perhaps I could figure this one out on my own. However after some plain old text searching I find that the Default_Old interface doesn't even use the WindowDrawTemplate and especially the Filigree item.

WDT_Filigree is used in 19 of the Sony default xml files. I thought perhaps a syntax error in one of these Sony provided files might be causing an exception which is being misinterpreted as a default_old problem however the 38 references I can find all appear to be evenly bracketed with no syntax problems.

The only thing I find a bit odd is there are 4 types of Filigrees defined in the EQUI_Templates file, but only 3 of the 4 are ever referenced in other files.

E:\Beta\uifiles\default\EQUI_Templates.xml (4 hits)
Line 1840: <WindowDrawTemplate item="WDT_Filigree">
Line 1971: <WindowDrawTemplate item="WDT_FiligreeThin">
Line 2101: <WindowDrawTemplate item="WDT_Filigree2">
Line 2232: <WindowDrawTemplate item="WDT_Filigree3">

but the variation WDT_Filigree2 is never used in any other definition file.

So I'm stumped and since default_old still works fine in the Live game it would seem that something introduced in the Beta is causing the problem. I would guess the Illusion Key Ring aspect of the Inventory window is part of the problem but I'm not able to figure it out.
Metanis is offline   Reply With Quote