View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #10
jcmcmc
A Bat

Smile Old Ui

Okay,..I had been wrestling with getting the old UI back for days. I had to reformat my entire computer, and when I did, everquest did not include the default_old ui folder at all..UGH.. Big thanks to Shandriel..you rock! I downloaded the zip files from your post..and got my old icons back on most of what I wanted. The only one I didnt get was my effects icons. If anyone is uncertain how to do this..here goes..i will try to explain it. Go to program files..Everquest file..open uifiles folder..inside you will see a default folder..this is where u want to create new folder ( to do that go to file new..select folder..) dont put it inside the default, just make a new folder along with it. Name it whatever u want..then go to shadriels post..download those zips, you can download them to your desktop if u want..doesnt matter. then when you go to unzip them..select that new folder you just made to unzip them in to. Then log on to eq and select that folder in your load ui. Also..if anyone can post the a zip for the effects icons i would REALLY appreciate it. I can live with it, but would rather have the old spell icons back! thanks..and BIG hugs to Shadriel ! !
Julunaria Lunari..lvl 70 Grand Arcanist.. Fennin Ro.
jcmcmc is offline   Reply With Quote