View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 05:50 AM   #23
pheonixheart
A Treant

Server: Zebuxoruk

oooooooooooooooo /drool!

Very Very nice! I don't have the best eyes so something that looks so clean and smooth is just beautiful to me! Well done indeed! I don't have any ideas that haven't already been said i don't think hehehe...

Couple questions though: would you be able to post a screenshot that shows the whole eq screen, so one could get an idea of the size ratio? Also, what resolution do you use, and would this be compatable for all resolution options?

=) ooooooooo ok yes i do have ideas hehe... I think it would be good for anyone not just tanks hehehe but that's my opinion LOL... but ya know... i would think a matching spell gem bar would be sweet /GRIN... (got a bard and a clr in addition to a monk hehe)... You know, totally transparent except for nice smooth round gem holders that maybe match the look of your nice smooth glass looking buttons on the inventory? /drool! hehe absolutely beautiful work you've done... oooooooo and maybe both a horizontal version of said spell bar and a vertical one? I use horizontal for my bard now but vertical for the clr hehe =P i think you should do a complete set in the inventory style you did.... Hehehehe i know that would be a ton and a half of work i just think it would be beautiful and clean and aerodynamic looking in a way... =) (almost like looking at the dash of a really luxurious sports care hehehe)