View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

ok, that sort of makes sense - i believe that i can point you to a mod where the target doesn't behave that way though.
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4892
if i am not badly mistaken, the Target window is just the word 'con' that hovers above the carving of the word 'con' on the 'dashboard'. my boyfriend uses this ui, and it doesn't seem to have that issue with the target being not in it's native window.

if the 0% showing is only when it's in a window that's not the native window for HoTT, then that explains why it's a 'problem' for most of the modders - the HoTT is usually put in the Target window for custom UIs. most people hate having to 'open' the HoTT window in order to use the ability, especially since it won't open if the ability isn't availible. there are many 'target window' mods that are basicly nothing but adding HoTT to the target window (and increasing the size appropriately). i personally love hott, and would probably almost never remember that it's availible if i have to open a seperate window. it's especially annoying since it's not obvious if the group leader has the HoTT ability unless the gauge is just there for you to see.
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote