Thread: default_old
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #11
Mikext06
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramil Dannodel
I think the request he's trying to get across is that he'd like to know if the old DEFAULT spell book graphics are floating around somewhere in the old_UI folder.

The only suggestions I can offer to that are to peek around. A good program for viewing TGA files that I use is XnView (though it severely lacks in any editing, but then, there's Photoshop for that)...it's a free program. I can't recall the site, but it's easily googled.

By "peek around" I mean not only in the base folders, but around the site, as well, provided the base folders don't hold what you're looking for. I can't recall any notable features of the default spell book, of that time frame, as I was already using a custom one, by then.

Best of luck in your search.

The one i want is there but can't seem to get it to work when i move it to my new folder i guess the xml needs edited or something the background of the spell book will appear for me with the icons but the book graphics does'nt appear. This is from the Default_Old from the game. It works fine if load the one from the game, but again the buff icons don't show in effects.

this is the spell book i'am looking for

Now when i copy the file "EQUI_SpellBookWnd" into my new directory the spell book does this. This file is from the games Defualt_old folder not the one from here.

here's a list of files in the new ui directory i created

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakah
My default old version doesn't have this old spellbook? I thought it does.

Nope its using the New spell book the old_default i'am referring to.
and the default_old from the game is the one not showing the buffs correctly.

think there was some confussing going on lol

So i'll make this easy to understand
Default_Old from the game is buggged it don't show the buffs in effects if i try to use this old ui. It has the spell book i'd like to use but i can't get it to work for some reason in a different directory. Also it only shows half the bank i just caught this bug.

old_Default is showing the new spell book which i'am guess drakah did'nt know.
Mikext06 is offline   Reply With Quote