View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 11:52 AM   #7
Quichon
A Gray Wolf

Server: e-marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyste
I use my own, FysteUI 1.5 . Keep in mind when you look at the screenshot, that I pushed the Opacity to 100% for that shot. When I'm actually playing, I set the fade value of everything on screen to 25%. So although the windows are on the screen, they're all semi-transparent.

Also, the 36 minute timer isn't visible, but it's got con-color around the timer window. I use 36 minute because that timer is broken into 6 blocks, and 36 minutes makes it 6 chucks of 6 minute intervals... nice for Mend. Also nice because most spawn times are 18 - 24 minutes, so it's easy to calculate.

Anyway, good luck !

Awsome UI Fyste! Tried it, loved it, don't know how I managed without it in the past.

Your target timer has helped me out so many times already, not just for mend but spawn times as well. The friends 12 second timer I removed since it wasn't as useful and I actually wanted to see my friends list.

Only thing I might do with it is break out some cool buff icons instead of EQ default, but that would be about it, and that's a simple fix anyways.

Thank you very much Fyste!
Quichon is offline   Reply With Quote