View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #81
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I've got most of the manager stuff done, just working on replacing stuff like a overrided texture (say bufficons.tga) with one that's in the custom UI folder but not in an animation block of the custom ui. It's tricky, I'm finding the .Net DirectoryInfo class isn't holding onto the directory I open it with, when I change one instance of it, they all loose the directory they were pointed at. Downloading some updates to .Net, hopefully it was some kinda bug that was fixed, if it isn't fixed.

Mostly though over the past couple weeks I was moving and walking up and down the road with buckets of water. The plumbing in this house I moved to was ripped out by some lowlifes. Haven't worked on programming stuff to much the last couple weeks, never got a chance to fully recover from the pains of moving due to carrying buckets of water. Been taking motrin for my back and shoulders, but that stuff makes it hard for me to concentrate. Tomorow I get water turned on, so hopefully within the next week I'll have enough time to recover without lifting heavy crap again.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote