View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
Osimillarion
A Ghoul

Default Questions / Comments

HI Egras,

Did not see a way to contact you from your site so am hoping you check here.

I am in need of a minimalist UI as most of the authors of the UI piece's I use (most all of them) are not supported anymore. Your new look with everything top and bottom is how I prefer things and want to try it out - have a few questions etc. and forgive and stupid Q's as I have never used your UI before.

What screen size do you use?

The selector window you have spread out across the top - I use the mini selector window in top left with the latency bar on top, link here: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3913 As you have the latency bar in top left and this is how I normally use this, maybe you would want to modify this so would stack vertically (same size as latency bar with buttons below) or it may work fine as is now?

Is there a way to get rid of the cross hair you have built in? Big props on building it but I don't like things in middle of my screen. Might get used to it after using but would want to know way to able/disable in case needed.

I am hoping the ying-yang 3D target rings get updated with TSS con color versions but liek your MA version very much. On your site I see you wonderfully created 3D target rings with your guilds name in them. Is there a version without your guild's name? Is there a way to use just the MA ring you have?

Spell book how you have it now is there a way to minimalize it further to show only 1 page instead of 2? Maybe also have a button incorporated into it to goto spell book page #? (possibly click and pop up box to enter page numer then click ok or some such likly mechanism - sure you can create hotbuttons along bottom for each page as the "open spellbook to page #" is an EQ command.

Your player window with hott incorporated (I use a verion of just this same thing now) the color for health is this set for different aspects? I.e. red is 20% when something will run? If so can you add in purple for 10% i.e. enrage also? If not can you set this up for 20% / 10% / anythign else you can thnk of.

The player window additions for TSS features looks wonderful but does it calculate correctly for a 5min raid timer also?

The group tab of hotbutton 1: Could you show a pic of this please as wella s answer these Q's, most of the Q's I asking here would probably be answered if a pic was shown directly.
-Is this the group window? So would be shown/not shown if you turned the group window on/off.
-The group tab (can't see it in pics here so asking) does it still show your XP/AA XP etc still? When in group it is always nice to still see XP bars - well it is nice to see them at all times.
-Can you click on someone's name to target them? (the group version I use now allows you to still do this as is: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3757 )

Can you please send or post your ini file's UI settings etc. so can get the layout you have listed here easily.

Thanx and appreciation for your great work and look forward to trying this UI out with TSS.

Edit: Tried editing some spelling errors as I stink at typing, hope I got most of them.
Osimillarion is offline   Reply With Quote