Old 12-10-2022, 06:47 PM   #172
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSishi
Hi Halelen,

the Redux Evolution UI's don't show bag slots or their contents after NoS release. I have no clue why since there is no container file in your UI.
Plus, the "Window Selector" window doesn't show the additional armor slots, only the buttons for Mail and Mercenary tool.

The real bad part: Handing an item to a NPC causes a client crash (which causes the loss of the item); this doesn't happen with 'Default' UI.
Getting an item handed from another player works.

Loading any 2022.9 variant doesn't report an error ingame. The file 'UIErrors.txt' lists the usual "file ... not found in ... Attempting to use file from Default skin" warnings.
There's also a "ScreenPiece CastingWindow referenced but not found in XML." message but the EQ client tolerates that.

Any idea what is wrong with the bags? Thanks for looking into it.

//HSishi

The screen piece has never been there, that’s allowed. As for the bag issue that is a hard coded issue with the game. It has happened before and they fixed the issue. I cannot recreate the issue since I don’t own large enough bags. I was waiting to see if daybreak was going to fix the code. Other options are use smaller bags, or I have been told if I put tabs on the bank window it will work. If you want tabs I’ll throw one together just let me know
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote