Thread: Nemesis Redux
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Re-Uploaded due to incorrect Ani file that was causing missing item textures - Fixed.

I have Updated the UI - Should be up soon as it was submitted pending admin review - Nemesis Returns!

I will post all the updates soon.

Please post any bugs you find or any suggestions.

Updated Player Window ( It was a hack job ) Shows Mana and Sta for each group member, however it does NOT show pet hp for group members. Added Role Tags, IE Main Tank, Assist, Puller to all group members EXCEPT yourself I am having issues getting that to properly work, If you are good with XML please feel free to try your hand. Currently Using 10 Slot SD buff window as I am having issues with 15 slot - I will update it and put it up as an Add-on. Target Window no longer shows the amount of mana ( This UI is made for Pure Melee or Hybrid who doesnt care that much about mana, IE Bard ) Now it shows the first 19-20 buff slots, very small but gets the point across and keeps the UI looking uniform. - Per some user requests, removed all custom windows that are not needed, IE aa, leadership, bazaar, etc. If you want custom ones, download them yourself as everyone seems to have different taste.
fryguy503 is offline   Reply With Quote