View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 09:56 AM   #20
Aiconus
A Fire Beetle

Well i took my tzime to read all the Posts to this special theme.

Of course i want to add my 2 cents to all this stuff:

In fact every cleric/druid/shmy would like to have a custom "only-made- for-me" UI. This will be possible if we all would be cracks on writing the needed scripts. God bless that it isnt so, otherwise the servers will explode on the mass of files.
So we all have to take compromisses every day we play our chars, every day we do different stuff which take us in need of different possibilities we need from our UI. In my eyes there wont be a perfect UI for all together.
To get the right view of things i downloaded massive UIs, partial UIs and single window UIs. After all i loaded them to have a look how they are working for me, deleted many UIs i couldnt work with and hooked up to a absolutly nice UI working for my needings.
I downloaded it from this board and im glad that i found my way to get it. Below u see a screenshot of course. Dont wonder why there are so many Chat windows. its unpossible for me to keep an overview with just one or two chat windows. I want clear and nice filtered informations depending in different important channels, keeping melee spam away from me and just slack my heals out when needed.

The nice thing using this UI is that i can minimize all Chat windows, without the need of closing em to get a full overview.
But like mentioned before: This UI works for me, taht doesnt mean it have to work for others too, everyone of us has his special wishes to the UI. No UI (*except Standard UI from Sony *) is wrong or bad one, its just the sight of view!

Name of this UI is Drakah Steel. Yeah this guy worked out rly nice stuff in the last time and i want to thank him on this position also for a great work.

So long Aiconus Faustgottes
Clr 65 on Antonius Bayle

[Edit] Forgotten to mention im a Hotbutton-User[/edit off]
Aiconus is offline   Reply With Quote