View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 06:10 PM   #5
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

hopen most like ui lay out so i can use core xml back bone for further ui mods.gona go down load the latest t.king spell buff icons for my characters an install the t.king class animations for each one. been with out them since httk went beta.

ui does not have a animation xml all the .animation xmls are in each window code . went this route cause its easyer to do updates (fewer of them) makes bit code bloat tho but no one has reported any slow downs on zoneing .tried to make up for code bloat with back ground animations filling in where their was code for lettering an such.like with gauges most have no end caps their actualy drawn on the back ground image.

down side doing animations in each window is some times code names dont want to play nice together.ui would have been posted day earlyer but i had same name for some xml animations in the spell bar as in spell book .took while for me to figure out what i had done wrong.

realy do apreciate the kind words.hopen ya'll like the in game stuff an how it works together.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote