Thread: naked women
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 03:43 PM   #4
Casanunda
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Casanunda

Well, verant's official spellbook doesn't have ladies in the nudd on it..at least not as far as i've seen (i'm gonna look now!). It really comes down to your own decision. No one is forcing you to use the spellbooks that you don't like, and there are plenty of alternatives.

For example, t.king (who i'll point out for the umpteenth time has the same name as me in real life) has created 17-odd wonderful spell books that are completely bereft of all nekkidness--well, one might have a little bit, but it's all small and cherub/farie-like. And, if by chance you've been living under a UI-Proof rock for the last several months and *haven't* seen T. King's work, go here now, or the beatings will resume: http://pub37.ezboard.com/fmaximus94...opicID=74.topic

And remember, those skinners who have made ui's or spellbooks with...questionably low attire levels...have for the most part used previously made art, and in general, fantasy art is done by fantasy artists--and fantasy artists are dirty! tee. hee.

I'm done. Go put some clothes on.
Fennin Ro"The Forgotten Server"
Go Kicky Fast Okay!
Casanunda is offline   Reply With Quote