Thread: naked women
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 11:53 AM   #1
USAFknight77
A Bat

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Talking naked women

Ok , I try to hold my tongue, But I must state a few things on my mind. First, I guess public opinion holds that "men" mostly play female characters, not RL females. That is fine, I dont have a problem with that. Play whatever you want. Yet, something bugs me a little bit. My husband and I play EQ together. He told me about the new skins i can download....yipeee how excited i got. I go to download something for my spell book, and I notice that more than half of the women are close to naked. For SOME of us RL female players, the last thing we want to look at when we sit to memorize a spell, is a womans tits and half naked body. Now, if i knew how, i would make my own and post it, but i am not that advanced in computers. I would just like for some of you boys making the "spell book pictures" to make something that girls like me can stand looking at. In real life, we dont walk around half naked, yet it seems in a lot of video, PC games we do. I supose it is because the men making the games assume mostly men will be playing the game. For all of you men who like looking at the naked chics , fine, i am nOT on your case, but I would like to see a few politically correct spell skins for us paladins who do wear clothes............
lil z 51 paladin
USAFknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote