View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 10:36 AM   #37
Fyree
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default this file is way to big

four and one half megs for this is rediculous, if it were maby 200k or less i would consider getting it again, but at that size and the mess that it is to navigate to get to all those links is not worth it. i made the mistake of downloading it once trying to see if it was as good as you seemed to make it out to be. it was not. having said that....

If you would like to Make it better i have figured out a way for you to do it AND make it ALOT smaller, (as in 20-40k per class) download my druid spell list HERE to get the idea of what i mean (its 19.3k) and has back links that take you to the druid level listings, i am currently working on the cleric and enchanter spells list (and enchanter Research is done now and will be uploaded soon as i finish this post) once i get all of the different classes done i will be making one like spoofys (the whole set of all classes) but alot more user friendly.

This is not meant as a flame or whatever, just letting spoofy know that its way to big and he should try to make it better (I.E alot smaller and more user friendly) if he does that then i have no reason to keep making mine (trust me i'd rather him do all the work and me just download it). Was a great effort at making a complete listing but lacked on the user friendlyness and download size.... /cheers Spoofy heres to a better Listing in the future!
Fyree is offline   Reply With Quote